感謝閣下選購IFCO產品，本公司大部份產品皆經過嚴格國際認可測試標準包括BIFMA, EN, BS, JSS, GB等等，不同產品有所不同的保養年期，詳情請參看單據及下列條款。
Product Warranty Terms and Conditions
Thank you for purchasing IFCO (ergonomic chairs, office chairs, lift tables, children's furniture, etc. ) and SPAZIO+ (transformable furniture, electric sofas, movable furniture, etc.) products. Most of the company's products have passed strict international certification tests Standards include BIFMA, EN, BS, JSS, GB, etc. Different products have different warranty periods. For details, please refer to the documents and related company webpages;
IFCO Deco Products
The warranty period for IFCO's products (ergonomic chairs, office chairs, lift tables, children's furniture, etc.) is as follows. The length of the warranty period is subject to the period on the receipt. For details, please contact the customer service department.
i. Goods with a warranty period of 5 years – labor and materials for the first 3 years – labor and materials for the 4th to 5th year
ii. Goods with a warranty period of 3 years – labor and materials for the first 2 years – labor and materials for the third year
iii. Warranty period of 1 year Goods – labor and materials within 1 year
iv. Warranty period for all mesh and pulleys is one year
** Lifting table - 5 years warranty (5 years warranty for frame and motor, 2 years warranty for control box and control panel )
Spazio Plus Products
The warranty period for SPAZIO products (only limited to transformable beds, electric sofas and some movable furniture) is as follows. The length of the warranty period is subject to the period on the receipt. For details, please contact the customer service department
i. Transformer bed products – 5-year limited warranty period (1st-3rd year with labor and materials – 4th-5th year with no labor and materials; only air rods and hardware hinge accessories)* ii. Electric sofa –
2 One-year warranty period (1st year with labor and materials – 2nd year with labor and materials not included)* iii
. Spring-hinge combs and movable furniture - 1-year structural maintenance (only for hardware movable parts)* *
Damage under normal use
In order to ensure the rights and interests of your product maintenance, please read carefully and pay attention to the following items:
1) Customers must keep the original purchase receipt
2) Warranty service is only applicable within Hong Kong .
3) The scope of maintenance is only applicable to normal daily indoor use (except for outdoor products), and does not include the following situations: man-made
damage, improper use or misuse by customers, negligence, abuse, wrong voltage input, accidents, natural disasters, fires, floods Damage caused by other factors; the scope of maintenance does not include consumable parts such as chair wheels, mesh elastic, cover, power cord, plug, etc.
4) The scope of maintenance includes functionality and normality of operation. (Excluding personal subjective feelings such as personal body feeling, appearance, vision, smell, taste, sound and comfort).
5) If the customer chooses to install by himself, any part has been opened by a technician other than our company, or the product has a problem after being installed by our company and is moved to another place, it will be automatically listed as a loss of maintenance.
6) The customer who receives the goods must be at least 18 years old. After signing, the customer confirms the receipt and believes that the product is normal and correct. If the customer signs and confirms and finds that the product is wrong or the purchased style, color, model, etc. do not match, or there are appearance problems such as color difference, scratches, dirt, and unsightly texture, the company will not be responsible, please forgive me.
7) The scope of maintenance does not include dimensional differences caused by the manufacturing process (soft furniture such as mattresses and sofas, the length, width or height of 50mm is within the normal tolerance range; wooden and iron furniture, the length, width or height of 25mm is normal Tolerance range)
8) The scope of maintenance does not include the difference between the goods and the display products due to the natural characteristics of the material, such as leather grain and wood grain.
9) The scope of maintenance does not include color difference, discoloration, degumming and shrinkage caused by long-term use or external factors (such as sunlight, moisture, humidity, salt, cleaning supplies, chemicals, etc.).
10) The product can generally be used for a long time under normal use, but if the product is often moved or dragged on the ground (such as dining chairs and products with wheels often slide on the ground) and the screws are easy to loosen, The customer has the need and responsibility to check and lock the screws regularly; after 7 days after the customer receives the goods, if the screw is loose, the customer must lock it back to the original position by itself to avoid accidents. All consequences arising therefrom, the company Not responsible at all. If a technician is required to inspect and lock the screw loose, the company reserves the right to charge no less than $300 for the technician’s inspection and maintenance fee (negotiable for remote areas and stairs).
11) If there is a problem with the product during the warranty period, in order to effectively handle customer maintenance matters, please provide relevant photos and videos, so that the company's staff and technicians can accurately bring the corresponding accessories and tools for repair; if the customer fails to provide relevant information, the company has the right to refuse to provide any maintenance and consulting services, or to charge no less than $300 for a technician’s on-site inspection fee (negotiable separately for remote areas and stairs).
12) If it is not within the scope of the company's maintenance or any situation beyond the scope of the company's responsibility, the customer still needs to ask the technician to come to check, and the company has the right to charge no less than $300 for the technician's on-site inspection fee (remote areas and stairs) discussion).